Direction of Use:
• Clean and dry the affected areas before application.
• First, remove about 1/3 length of the film attached to the plaster and apply to affected area. Then while pressing down, slowly pull off the remaining of the film and smooth out the plaster over the affected area.
• Apply to the painful area 2 to 3 times daily
• For the small areas such as fingers, toes, cut the plaster to the desired size.
• For effective and faster relief, apply Tokuhon after bath or massage. No stain and no grease.
• For external use only.
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.