Ego Egoderm Ointment is an alternative to cortisone preparations for sub-acute skin eruptions. It is anti-inflammatory and soothing, it relieves irritation and symptoms caused by:
• Tender, itchy, scratched or broken skin rashes
• Genital and anal irritation
• Minor cold sores
• Nappy rash
• Suitable for adults, children and babies
Ichthammol (Tumenol Ammonium) 1% w/w, Zinc Oxide 15% w/w. Preservatives: Methyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.1% , Propyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.1% in a soft, paraffin base. Laolin-free and cortisone-free.
Directions of Use:
* Apply to affected skin 3 times daily or as needed.
* Persistent scaly, itchy skin: After 3 to 5 days very itchy, less inflamed skin may require EgoPsoryl TA.
* When condition clears, continue using successful preparation less frequently for complete recovery of underlying skin.
Skin Conditions Product Guide:
1. Red & Itchy: Egoderm Ointment
2. Dry & Red: Egoderm Cream
3. Very Itchy & Less Red: EgoPsoryl TA
Available Ego Egoderm/EgoPsoryl Products:
1. Ego Egoderm Cream 25g / 0.88 oz
2. Ego Egoderm Cream 50g / 1.76 oz
3. Ego Egoderm Ointment 25g / 0.88 oz
4. Ego Egoderm Ointment 25g / 1.76 oz
5. Ego EgoPsoryl TA 30g / 1.06 oz
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.