Panaflex Pain Relief Patches contains medicinal ingredients when penetrate into affected area to soothe muscle and joint pain. This product contains glycol salicylate and when applied to skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood.
It is water based, low allergy and gentle on skin. It is also stretchable, breathable and easy to peel.
* 4 plasters per pack of Panaflex Pain Relief Patches
* 10 cm x 14 cm / 3.9 inch x 5.5 inch per plaster
Direction of Use:
* Cut the patch to desired size.
* Peel off protective backing and apply the sticky side to affected area.
* Sweat and dirt may reduce the stickiness of the patch. Clean and dry the affected area before application.
* Apply not more than 3 times a day.
* Do not use if you are allergic to Acetylsalicylic acid, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
* Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation may occur at and around application site.
* For patients taking Warfain daily, long term application may increase the chances of bleeding.
* Do not apply on open wounds, broken skin or rashes.
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Stop using if skin irritation occurs. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
* Pregnant or nursing women: Consult a doctor before use.
* This product is contraindicated in children below 2 years of age. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.
* For External Use Only.
Available Panaflex/PanaMAX Products:
1. Panaflex Pain Relief Patches (2 Plasters/Pack)
2. PanaMAX Gel 50g / 1.76 oz
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.